- Tuesday, 21 October 2014 Weapons make the world go round?
- Society for International Development – NL Chapter. Discussion Series ‘New Spaces for International Engagement’
- Wednesday, 22 October 2014 Masterclass by Professor Jan Pronk
- Professor Jan Pronk gives a masterclass to guests of the International Association of Political Science Students (IAPSS)
- Wednesday, 22 October 2014 'Social impact@sciences: The end of the ivory tower?'
- Book launch
- Thursday, 23 October 2014 The Case Chevron in Ecuadorian Amazon
Public conference by Julio Prieto
- Thursday, 30 October 2014 Heterogeneous Resilience: what can we learn from the regional impact of shocks?
- International workshop
- Thursday, 30 October 2014 Agro-strategy: agribusiness, land struggle, and political power in Brazil
- Research in Progress Seminar by Sérgio Sauer (University of Brasilia/ visiting scholar at ISS)
- Thursday, 6 November 2014 Oil and GDP: How to fit an elephant into the national accounts? The case of Venezuela
- Research in Progress Seminar by Blas Regnault (ISS PhD Researcher)
- Friday, 7 November 2014 Celebration Dies Natalis EUR
- Dies Natalis
- Wednesday, 12 November 2014 'CRC@25' - a PER/CRISP Seminar Series: Children's Head-loading Work in Africa
Political Economy of Resources, Environment and Population (PER) seminar
- Thursday, 13 November 2014 Value chains and agricultural growth linkages in Guatemala
- Research in Progress Seminar by Jochen Dürr, Department of Development Studies, Migration and Agricultural Policy, Faculty of Organic Agricultural Sciences, University of Kassel