Within your ISS MA Major you have the option to specialize further. The specializations are open to students from all Majors.
- Agrarian and Food Studies
- Children and Youth Studies
- Conflict and Peace Studies
- Econometric Analysis of Development Policies
- Environment and Sustainable Development
- Human Rights
- International Political Economy and Development
- Local Development Strategies
- Poverty Studies
- Public Policy and Management
- The Global Economy
- Women and Gender Studies
Please note that specializations will only run if there is sufficient interest among the students.