To promote the International Institute of Social Studies (ISS) as a leading centre for Development Studies. DevISSues does this by:
- publicizing 'state of the art' high quality information about research and teaching at ISS and
- stimulating debate on key and emerging development policy issues.
Individuals and organizations who are potential future sponsors or participants in research, learning and public debate at the ISS such as: 1. Government ministries, embassies, development banks and donor organizations;
2. Private sector and non-governmental organizations and educational and research institutions;
3. Institutions and individuals that have partnerships with ISS;
4. ISS alumni;
5. Potential students;
6. Current students and staff of ISS and Erasmus University Rotterdam.