Erasmus University will be partially closed for education due to the coronavirus. The services of the Library have therefore been adjusted and limited until further notice. This includes the ISS Library. This situation will last until April 28th at least.
Access to library locations & book requests
- As of Monday 16 March, the Library is closed for students, researchers, teachers and the general public. Due to this closure it is not possible to request and return books. This also applies to books requested form other libraries.
- Online renewal of loans is still possible: Log in on sEURch, click 'your name' and 'Account' on the right top corner. You can easily renew the titles you have borrowed. If renewal is not possible because the item is reserved by another patron, the Library will apply leniency to exceeding loan terms.
- The Library maintains normal digital services. Access to digital academic source material remains possible, as was noted in the previous news item.
- Your faculty liaison Frea Haandrikman is available by email or phone.
- Master students are encouraged to use the Canvas discussion board for Library related questions regarding the Research Paper.