Resumed services: Borrowing and returning books at the ISS Library
As of 27 May you can borrow and return library books again from the ISS Library in The Hague. As of June 22, the Library is open on work days from 19.00 to 17.00 hrs for returning books. Books must be ordered through sEURch before you are able to pick them up.
We are happy to welcome you back at the library but keep the following rules in mind:
- Come alone
- Keep a distance of at least 1,5 meters
- Stay home if you have symptoms of a cold or the flu
Requesting and pick up
- Request a book before 9 a.m. via sEURch (the search bar on the ISS Library website) and it will be ready for pick up the same or the next work day
- Only come to the library after you have received notice that your books are ready for pick up
- Books can only be picked up by showing your library or student card and the confirmation email; without your card and pick up confirmation borrowing books is not possible
How it works
- Register at the reception after entering
- The reception will point you towards a library employee who will guide you to the library
- Only one customer at a time is allowed in the library. Our employee will make sure this rule is enforced
- You can return your books in the designated cart (it is not necessary to enter the Library)
- You can disinfect your hands after entering the library.
- You can pick up your books at the Self Service
- After leaving the library you must notify the colleague at the reception that you are leaving
The ISS Library is currently only open for picking up and returning books. We are working hard on a plan to provide study spaces in a safe manner in the near future.