Studying at ISS: The Library re-opens 4 extra study spaces with PC
As of Monday 17 August, 4 additional study spaces with PC are available for students who have registered through our new reservation system. These are an addition to the 10 spots that were already available.
The ISS Library has increased its number of seats with four study spaces that have a PC. The PCs can be used by logging in with your ERNA-details. The seats can be reserved through the same online reservation system (marked Study Space ISS with PC) on the ISS Library website.
To keep us all healthy and safe the same rules still apply:
- Come alone
- Keep a safe distance from others (of at least 1,5 meters)
- Stay home if you have symptoms of a cold or the flu
If you have a reservation but are unable or don't wish to come, please cancel your reservation as soon as possible. This will benefit other students who are in search of a study space. The link to cancel your reservation can be found at the bottom of your reservation confirmation email.
Reserving your study space
- Use the 'Reserve your study space' button on the ISS Library website to reserve a seat with your ERNA-id online (you can reserve a study place from 9 a.m. the day before)
- You will receive a confirmation via email
- The Library is open from 09.00 until 17.00 hrs, Monday-Friday
- Upon entering the ISS building the reception will check if you have a reservation. No reservation = no admission to the Library
Do you have questions or need support? Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 070-4260456