Studying at ISS: The Library re-opens extra study spaces
As of Monday 13 September, 9 additional study spaces are available for students who have registered through our reservation system.
The ISS Library has increased its number of study spaces to 23: five study spaces with a PC and eighteen without a PC. All seats can be reserved through the same online reservation system on the ISS Library website.
To keep us all healthy and safe the same rules still apply:
- Come alone
- Keep a safe distance from others (of at least 1,5 meters)
- Stay home if you have symptoms of a cold or the flu
If you have a reservation but are unable or don't wish to come, please cancel your reservation as soon as possible to free the seat for others. The link to cancel your reservation can be found at the bottom of your reservation confirmation email.
Reserving your study space
- Use the 'Reserve your study space' button on the ISS Library website to reserve a seat with your ERNA-id online (you can reserve a study place from 9 a.m. the day before)
- You will receive a confirmation via email
- The Library is open from 09.00 until 17.00 hrs, Monday-Friday
- Upon entering the ISS building the reception will check if you have a reservation. No reservation = no admission to the Library
Do you have questions or need support? Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 070-4260456