15 PhD positions for Early Stage Researchers
The European Joint Doctorate (EJD) ADAPTED project is looking for 15 PhD researchers are interested in working on the project's overall research focus 'Eradicating Poverty: Pathways towards Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals'.
The Early Stage Researchers (ESR) positions will be located at the ADAPTED partner universities and will include a six month research period at a second university for the purpose of getting awarded a European Joint Doctorate.
Application deadline and how to apply
Application documents can be submitted until 31 March 2021.
- International Institute of Social Studies
- Ruhr University Bochum, Germany
- Bogacizi University, Turkey
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Centre National de Recherche Scientifique in partnership with Sorbonne, France
ADAPTED is a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network project funded by the European Union under the Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme.
Contact at ISS
For more information about these ESR positions at the International Institute of Social Studies, please contact Professor Wil Hout