The International Institute of Social Studies (ISS) seeks to appoint an Assistant Professor with a proven track record in the field of Social Policy and Development.
Preferably, the successful candidate will have a focus on Generation in their work. This preferred focus extends, for instance, to analyzing
- development as a generational process;
- the impact on different generations of development issues or deficits or of societal or environmental challenges;
- generational relations;
- questions of intra- and inter-generational equity;
- youth movements;
- ageing; linked lives and/or life course,
- and or expertise in related realms of social policy such as health, education, and social protection.