Current ISS Vacancies
- Project Officer (0.5fte) managing or supporting the management of (international) research or capacity-building projects.
- Project Assistant internship with the Project and Research Support Office, providing administrative support for project and research activities. Internship for 3 - 12 months
- Three ISS/NWO PhD positions on politics of disaster in cases where disaster happens in conflict situations.
- ISS/NWO Post-doc position (0.5 FTE) on politics of disaster in cases where disaster happens in conflict situations.
- New Prince Claus Chair term postdoc position. working on frugal innovation.
- 4 PhD positions on the socio‐environmental impacts of oil extraction in Ecuador and Peru
How to apply
Please read the information below before applying to any ISS vacancy