Field work on the ground: supporting local researchers
- Marta Welander
- Virginie Troit
- Nahzley Anvarian
- Start date
Wednesday, 3 Apr 2019, 18:30
- End date
Wednesday, 3 Apr 2019, 20:30
- Fyvie Hall
- Spoken Language
On 3 April 2019, a panel discussion on 'Field work on the ground: supporting local researchers' will be held in London along side the presentation of ISS 'Security Guidelines for fieldwork research'
In close cooperation with Refugee Rights Europe and the University of Westminster, ISS is organising an event in London on 'Field work on the ground: supporting local researchers'. On the occasion of this event the Arabic translation of the highly appreciated ISS publication/manual 'Security Guidelines for fieldwork research' will be presented.
- Welcome address
- Panel discussion with:
- Marta Welander - founder and executive director of Refugee Rights Europe
- Thea Hilhorst and Rod Mena - ISS/Erasmus University
- Virginie Troit - general director French Red Cross Foundation
- Nahzley Anvarian - Farsi speaking field researcher
- Drinks reception and networking
This event is free, but we appreciate if you can register in advance here: Field work on the ground: supporting local researchers.