Vacancies at ISS
Support Officer for the PhD Office
The International Institute of Social Studies is looking for a support offer to work in the PhD Office. Based in The Hague, this position is for 32-40 hours per week.
Application deadline - 12 April 2020
- Supporting in all administrative and organisational matters regarding PhD researchers and the PhD programme, using the EUR PhD system Hora Finita;
- Organising seminars, public defences and other academic ceremonies;
- Acting as beadle in public defences and other academic ceremonies;
- Providing updates for rules, regulations, protocols, guides and calendars pertaining to the PhD programme;
- Inducting new researchers into the ISS study environment and the PhD programme;
- Making proposals to improve processes and services in collaboration with the team.