The International Institute of Social Studies (ISS) is one of COLFUTURO's preferred partners. COLFUTURO supports Colombian professionals who want to do an MA programme at the best universities in the world.
The ISS provides a 20% reduction of the tuition fee to all eligible students who are selected for the COLFUTURO Loan-scholarship.
About the COLFUTURO’s Loan Scholarship Programme
- There is no age limit to apply for the loan-scholarship.
- You may participate if you’re going to start or continue your studies.
- If you already live abroad, you may still apply for the loan-scholarship.
- Upon completing your programme, you’ll have a one-year grace period to begin payment.
- You may stay abroad for up to 3 years and then return to Colombia to fulfill the loan payment.
- You have 6 years to fulfill the loan-scholarship, in a continuous or discontinuous manner.
- You are part of COLFUTURO’s beneficiaries’ network, which enables you to create links, make valuable contacts and access labour opportunities that drive personal and professional growth.
How to apply
Please visit the the COLFUTURO Loan-scholarship website to apply for this scholarship.