New in the collection: 6 Gale Cengage databases
After a succesfull trial last year, the EUR now has 12 months access to six Gale Cengage databases.
The databases contain all kinds of materials relevant for research and education at EUR: eJournals, periodicals, newspapers and other news media, archival collections, reference works and materials relevant for Literature Science. Go to
- Gale Academic OneFile for over 17,000 scholarly journals, of which almost half are available in full-text
- Gale General OneFile for trade magazines, weekly newspapers and other periodicals, plus tekst-based as well as audiovisual news media running back to 1980, of which almost half available in full-text
- Gale OneFile: News: for a large collection of daily newspapers from mostly the United States but also the rest of the world. Almost half of the titles is available in full-text, including The Washington Post (starting 2014) and the Global Times (China, starting 2018)
- Archives Unbound for digitised archival materials, made available via over 300 thematic collections, geographically covering the whole world
- Gale eBooks for Gale subject dictionaries, encyclopedias and handbooks relevant for a broad range of disciplines
- Gale Literary Sources for full text of literary works, journal articles in the field of literature studies, reviews and author biographies.