In this online lecture, Professor Peter van Bergeijk discusses the impact of the coronavirus outbreak on international trade and investment.
In his lecture, Professor van Bergeijk examines 5 main points related to the economic consequences of the current pandemic.
1. Focus on impact on international trade and investment
2. Coronanomics (a few key economic principles)
3. Key data and stylized facts (introduction of data sources)
4. Before Corona: deglobalization 2.0
5. What will happen next to the world economy?