To promote the International Institute of Social Studies (ISS) as a leading centre for Development Studies. DevISSues does this by:
- publicizing 'state of the art' high quality information about research and teaching at ISS and
- stimulating debate on key and emerging development policy issues.
Format and frequency
A subsciption to DevISSues is free of charge!
Send an email to the editor at email@example.com with your name and postal address. ISS alumnae should include course and year of graduation.
Individuals and organizations who are potential future sponsors or participants in research, learning and public debate at the ISS such as: 1. Government ministries, embassies, development banks and donor organizations;
2. Private sector and non-governmental organizations and educational and research institutions;
3. Institutions and individuals that have partnerships with ISS;
4. ISS alumni;
5. Potential students;
6. Current students and staff of ISS and Erasmus University Rotterdam.