To promote the International Institute of Social Studies (ISS) as a leading centre for Development Studies. DevISSues does this by:
- publicizing 'state of the art' high quality information about research and teaching at ISS and
- stimulating debate on key and emerging development policy issues.
A subscription to DevISSues is free of charge!
Send an email to the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and postal address. ISS alumnae should include course and year of graduation.
We have all previous DevISSues from 1999 onwards available on issuu.com
Individuals and organizations who are potential future sponsors or participants in research, learning and public debate at the ISS such as:
1. Government ministries, embassies, development banks and donor organizations;
2. Private sector and non-governmental organizations and educational and research institutions;
3. Institutions and individuals that have partnerships with ISS;
4. ISS alumni;
5. Prospective students;
6. Current students and staff of ISS and Erasmus University Rotterdam.