My research topic is poverty alleviation in China, which brings together my interests in psychology, poverty, and development.
I am interested in adopting an interdisciplinary perspective to study the economic consequences of culture, social context, and mentality.
International Institute of Social Studies
- Kortenaerkade 12, 's - Gravenhage
- Zhiqi Xu (2023) - Featured Panel: Open Science in Developing Countries:
- Zhiqi Xu (2023) - Innovations in Rural Chinese Poverty Alleviation Policymaking: Applying the Multiple Streams Framework to Analyse a GONGO Initiative.
- Zhiqi Xu (2023) - Panel Presentation: Examining the Role of Contextual Factors in Rural China's Capacity Development: A Psychological Perspective
- Zhiqi Xu (2023) - Panel presentation: Rural Community Rationality: The Behavioral Logic of Chinese Peasants in Community-Driven Development and Marketization
- Zhiqi Xu (2023) - European Journal of Development Research (Journal)
- Zhiqi Xu, Ahmed Elassal, Francesco Colin, Gabriela Villacis Izquierdo, Petronilla Wandeto & Chitrakshi Vashisht (2022) - 18th Development Dialogue Conference