sEURch not only serves as a search engine, you will also find current information about your library affairs in your personal account.
- Check if you have incurred any charges;
- See which books you have borrowed or reserved;
- Extend the loan period of your books;
- Cancel a reservation for a book.
- See your borrowing history.
How to see your borrower’s details?
- Click in sEURch on the Sign in button at the top of the screen;
- EUR staff or student? Select: Login with ERNA account
- Borrower without ERNA account? Select: Users without ERNA account: login with library account*
- Sign in changes into My account;
- Choose My account and select the desired option;
- Or choose My ILL Requests to see your ILL requests.
The My Account button can also be found by this direct link.
* If you are not an EUR staff member or student, login with your Library account