Using the Borrowing history option in My account you can create your own personal history of books you borrowed from the Library. This applies to books from the Library as well as books from other libraries (interlibrary loan), for a maximum period of 5 years.
This feature is optional, if you want to use it you need to enable it:
- In sEURch, click on the Sign in button at top of the screen;
- EUR staff or student? Select: Login with ERNA account;
- Borrower without ERNA-ID? Select: Users without ERNA account: login with library account;
- Enter your details;
- Sign in changes into a My account;
- Click My Account;
- Click Borrowing history, a message is displayed: “You have not enabled borrowing history. Enable borrowing history in your Profile”;
- Click Profile;
- Use the slider to enable your borrowing history.
Once the borrowing history is enabled all returned books will be displayed in the Borrowing history tab. You can cancel your history at any time, it will then be deleted. If you decide to re-enable it at a later stage this will create a fresh start.
Erasmus University Rotterdam handles your information confidentially. Your data will only be used for the purposes of compiling a list of your borrowing history. You can find more information privacy statement.